Monday, May 25, 2009

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Stapler: In its happy place!

Reflections: Tree in a lake

Leap: flying leap from a tree!

Fears: Heights and falling...

Coffee: We don't drink it, so if you come to our house this is what you get!

Time: The sun high in the sky in the afternoon.

Squirrel: He was prowling around our campsite...

White Trash: This doesn't belong here!

Date: Assignment deadline.

Police: Well, Lego police - I don't get out much :)

Self Portrait: Yep, this is me!

Making a Statement: I don't like you!

A Memory: AE

Weather: Raindrops on a lake.

Broken: It used to be usable...

Green: Stay away from this green stuff!

Music

A Favorite Thing: my comforter with mountains, beach, and clouds!

A Tool: machete straight from the Dominican Republic.

Vanishing Point: Our driveway.

Funny: Just look at those faces! We were trying to figure out what John was trying to sell the other boys that got such a response.

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos, Lisa!! Terrific job! I especially love your vanishing point!!!

    ReplyDelete